OffSec Live: PEN-200 is our streaming series that provides PEN-200 (Penetration Testing with Kali Linux/PWK) students with an interactive way to get the most value out of your PEN-200 experience. Prepare for the OSCP, engage with expert OffSec instructors, and connect with fellow students.
PEN-200 students can attend twice-a-week instructional streams and a weekly office hour which builds on the PEN-200 curriculum to prepare students for the OSCP exam. The live streams will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing in the OffSec Training Library.
Starting on July 27th sessions will be streamed via Zoom every Wednesday and Friday at 12 PM ET. Register here to secure your spot.If you are a PEN-200 student, this will be an invaluable resource to increase your preparedness and chances of earning the coveted OSCP certification.
Here's what you can expect:
- Interactive program that will cover PEN-200 material
- Live, instructor-led streaming sessions
- Course-specific learning, guidance, and lab demos
- A week-to-week learning plan to guide your journey to the OSCP
- On-demand recordings for PEN-200 (PWK) students
- Dedicated OffSec Live Discord channel to collaborate with other students
Register now to join and never miss an OffSec Live session!